Lakeland Kayaks warranty is valid only if the product is used for its intended purposes and for which it was designed.
Product parts and accessories are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase against defects in quality and materials.
The inflatable paddle board is warranted against defects in quality and materials and suitable for its intended purpose.
How to be eligible for Lakeland Kayaks Paddle Board Warranty:
- You must be the original purchaser and have a valid proof of purchase
- You must have purchased the product directly from www.lakelandkayaks.ie or from an authorized Lakeland Kayaks reseller.
- The product must have been used only following the specifications provided with the product or on our website (including those recommendations and guidelines specified on the user manual).
- The product must have been used only under typical conditions and must never have been subjected to abuse, accidental damage, or another abnormal usage, including but not limited to cuts, tears, burns, stains, soiling, liquid damage, or improper installation.
Paddle Board Warranty does not warrant against:
- Intentional or malicious damage
- Loss or theft of your product
- Changes in surface finishes due to aging or exposure to light.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage from sharp objects or imprinting from writing instruments, or prolonged exposure to moisture or direct sunlight.
- Failure resulting from any actions or uses performed outside of those recommended or specified on our site, including our user manual.
- Any customer-initiated modifications to the surface of the board
- Cosmetic issues
- Damage or defects caused by impact with any materials or objects (rocks, docks, other boards, etc.).
- Damage or defects caused by use outside of it’s intended purpose.
- Damage or defects caused by normal wear and tear.
- Damage or defects caused by transport, loading, unloading, dropping, or out of water handling. Including marks left by over tightening transport straps.
- Damage or defects caused by heel dents, also known as pressure dings.
- Damage or defects caused by inappropriate storage in temperatures over 90°F and under 32°F
- Damage or defects caused by overheating as a result of exposure to direct sunlight while not in use.
- Damage or defects caused by wave impact and impact with the ocean/lake floor.
- Damage or defects caused by storage of the board in closed, damp conditions (example a wet board bag).
- Boards used in a rental, commercial, or teaching environment without our consent.
- Damage to fin or fin box caused by impact to the fin.
- Products that have been damaged by negligence, misuse or accident, or wear due to the owner’s failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance
- Products which have been modified or repaired by unauthorized persons
- Change in the appearance of inflatable paddle board due to wear, exposure or any other environmental condition